Green Set: 10mm red pearls (20pcs)+10mm green pearls (20pcs)+14mm red pearls (10pcs)+14mm green pearls (10pcs)+20mm red pearls (8pcs)+20mm green pearls (8pcs)+Candy chips: Red and white candy (10pcs)+Red and green candy (10pcs)+Walking stick : Red and white walking stick (5pcs)+ Red and green walking stick (5pcs)+1 bag of hydrogel beads (4,000)
WHY YOU NEED IT
- Sensory Jungle floating water beads are the perfect compliment to any design feature in your home or party. Whether you are throwing a wedding rehearsal dinner or reception, or watering plants in your home our water beads provide an attractive solution.
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Can be used for Potting soil. Makes a great irrigation system to water plants slowly, Indoor Premium Soil Substitute, Unlimited Creations, Store & Release. Can be used for Air fragrances too when these beads absorb it and release the fresh air. Keep out of direct sunlight, after a couple of weeks you can rehydrate them by adding water.
HOW IT WORKS
- Our water beads are made from a safe and tested polymer that expands when soaked in water. It is the same polymers that are used in baby diapers, so you know it's safe! The beads come in tiny bead form, and you simply soak the beads for at least 8 hours in distilled water. They expand like magic, into marble sized glass pearls clear. 100% Non Toxic, Environment Friendly, & Biodegradable!
WHAT'S IN IT
- The gel beads will grow up to 17 - 20 mm after absorbed water,This will give you plenty of wedding beads for centerpieces or clear marbles for flowers.
- Good for spa, centerpieces, vase filler, float candles, any floral design, weddings, shower parties; As well as act as substitutes for water in your vases or just as a decorative display.
How To Make Growing Beads:
- Growing beads usually come completely dry. Be careful with them in the package be cause they will roll all over the place if they get loose. DThen You put them in water for several hours (about 0.5-2 hours) to let them expand. The more water you add, the more they will grow until they reach their size limit . For larger beads, wait the full 8 hours.When they have absorbed the water, they will feel like squishy gel and will look like a translucent ball.
- This product does not include candles, the candles in the pictures are only for display.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.